Municipal coupling features:
- All municipal brass and aluminum couplings are manufactured in the USA, with domestic components only — we will not offer any products that are “Assembled in the USA”. with substandard, imported components and manufacturing tolerances.
- Proof-of-origin of domestic manufacturing will be provided upon request.
- Couplings and components are fully compliant with all requirements of NFPA 1963.
Extruded aluminum couplings:
- All extruded aluminum couplings are produced with domestically extruded, seamless 6061-T6 materials conforming to ASTM B-221, which are then hardcoat anodized in strict compliance with MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1 standards for superior resistance to abrasion, corrosion and electrolysis, as well as preventing excessive thread wear in use.
- Imported port hole or seamed “architectural” aluminum stock is strictly prohibited due to the inherent weakness and lack of reliability experienced with such materials. Available in standard rocker lug configuration for 1" through 6" hose sizes, as well as 1" through 1-1/2" USDA Forestry types.
Re-attachable Storz couplings:
- All re-attachable Storz couplings feature the same extruded aluminum materials for the tail piece and collars as referenced for the extruded aluminum couplings, which are then combined with forged 6061-T6 aluminum Storz heads for superior strength and reliability.
- Aluminum components are all hardcoat anodized for durability.
- A stainless steel locking lever prevents accidental separation of hose while in use.
Cast brass expansion ring couplings:
- All brass couplings are produced from high grade red brass components (conforming to ASTM B584 or B505 standards), which are 100% cast, machined and assembled in the USA.
- Standard rocker lug configuration.
- Who We Are
- Municipal Products
- Industrial Products
- Quality Driven
- Design Excellence
- Request Catalog
- Contact Us